Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Why Am I Here?

My name is Patrick.

I think the question "Why am I here?" is a fitting first post as it is the question I currently ask myself every day.

To be honest, I don't know the answer, and it's a pain in the butt trying to find it.  But I come back to something that someone has said to me recently..... If something isn't working, try something else.

So that's why I started this blog.

I've seen the effect that a blog has had on a close friend of mine.  It's given him a creative and personal outlet for him and what he is about.  I'm not entirely sure what I am about yet, but I want to find out.  The alternative - well, we can get to that one at a later date.

So here I am, in the blogverse, and I'll have things to say, music to share - it's one of my biggest passions and if you can guess my favourite type of music you get not just the ginzu knives but a date with me using them as you cook my favourite.... oh hang on.... that's not how a date is SUPPOSED to go right? lol.

I'll have more to share on this journey soon - and you'll see me pop up somewhere else fairly soon too - somewhere I am sure many of you have visited already.

Until then, welcome, sit a spell and say hi.  
Meanwhile, a friend of mine sent me a quote today that I would like share with you and close this post on..

"If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door" - Milton Bearle.

Patrick

5 comments:

  1. Shocked that no one has commented and I'm the first.

    Lets see, you like the funk right?

    I love funk, jazz, r&b, and yes, even some punk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think its' funk...............

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daily dose of men on this awesome online platform: Hot guys pictures

    ReplyDelete